Monday, January 13, 2014

The Choice

Coming into High School I was faced with numerous decisions and choices to make. What classes to take, should i challenge myself with hard ones, should i join sports, what do I even do here. These are choices that everyone faces, but one of the most difficult emotionally was who to hang out with. I knew i wanted to at least try to do a sport, but that would entail leaving my old friends for basically a new family. I had to compare the options, basically comparing the benefits and risks. Being on a team is a huge commitment that takes some emotional toll because of the difficulty or time commitment. Basically I chose to benefit myself, by playing sports. My friends would respect me for the decision, so in the end it was a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment