Saturday, March 15, 2014

Maybe He Knows What He's Talking About...

Today's (well yesterday) in class essay assignment was a welcomed challenge. I hadn't done a full 2 and a half page essay in 35 minutes in awhile, not since last year when I was prepping for the AP test. I felt that I definitely understood the prompt, and it felt good to finally feel prepared for a test like this. I read the articles and paid attention to the lecture, and I'm glad I did. Typically I just zone out and wait for the period to be over, but it was interesting so I paid attention.

Anyway, I felt that I did fairly well on it overall. I understood the prompt, and how to get it done. Before, I hadn't really seen myself as much of an entrepreneur, especially in regards to my masterpiece topic. When Dr. Preston explained his version of an entrepreneur, it clicked in my head that everyone is in entrepreneur in the exchange of thoughts and experiences that hold value for other people. Now, everything makes a bit more sense. Although I'm still confused as to what exactly he means by a 'project', I now see a bit more value with what he says about everyone having a 'product' to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment