Sunday, March 23, 2014

Masterpiece Test

To prove my worthiness in my masterpiece field, I will need to demonstrate my knowledge of the fundamental purposes of my fields, not necessarily the technical items, but why they are so important, showing I have what it takes to be worthy of pursuing it. Experts prove their worthiness by their beliefs. They express what they believe through what they do. They are a role model by both what they say and do. A test that I need to pass would be one where I can prove how I could integrate my interest in child psychology, with Civil Engineering.

Test:
1. How can certain school designs affect how students learn?

2. What is one thing cities are designed around?

3. If you were working at an Engineering firm and you had connections in the schools giving ideas for a future school, would you design it with that in mind, or design it based on cost and personal preference?

No comments:

Post a Comment