Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcome to My Network

At this moment, I am pretty invested in studying Civil Engineering and it is a definite path of inquiry, but I have also had a passion for helping people in emergency medical situations. I also have an interest in psychology, so here is the list of people I want in my network for collaboration and conversations:

1. Matt Berumen: Architectural Engineering
2. Angel Vega: Paramedic
3. Tiana Mcmann: Travel Journalism
4. Shane Cheverez: Physiological affects of doing certain activities
5. Alfredo Medina: Renewable Resources and Engineering
6. Jorge Garcia: Time Management
7. Gabi Pereverziev: Human Compassion

4 comments:

  1. taylor harms id like to collaborate with you sir.
    join me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fallow me back, I just started fallowing your blog. My field of study is creative writing and journalism so I would be able to write articles for you if needed! HMU on a comment back towards my blog!

    Thanks much

    -Loren

    #FALLOWME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you to 'my circle', whatever that is. Do you know how to have the "followers" thing like preston has?

      Delete
  3. Hey we are network people now. I will add you.

    ReplyDelete