Monday, December 9, 2013

Life After This Blog Post

In my email to myself one year from now, I reminded myself of all the habits I wanted to control and the goals I wanted to achieve. It's amazing how we can forget all these important things. Even the simplest task of writing something down is enough to help remind us to keep us on track. To resist all of the outside distractions and to focus on the task at hand.



The sad part is, I might not even get the message. I might never get that message from months past. Who knows maybe it will get tangled up in the millions of emails being sent every minute and get destroyed on the Internet highway, but isn't that just the way life is? Sometimes what we expect to happen, even if you are 99.99% sure it will happen, that .01% will be that event that throws off your plans. Life is funny that way. Nobody knows exactly what the future holds, and nobody knows if their past will live on to catch up with them in the future. All we can do as people is hang on for the wild ride and to be ready for the unaccepted.

What I think makes life worth living, is all the unexpected things that happen. I feel that everything happens for a reason. Some call it God as the force that controls our life's events, but I just think of it as our subconscious, constantly making decisions, and the force behind those decisions is an educated guess, by our subconscious. These choices although may be painful at times, but they will always change you, making you who you are today. So live your life by what that little voice in your head is saying, because it will lead you to your own state of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment