Thursday, May 8, 2014

Creativity: The Spice of Life

Writing is one of those things where you have to be in the mood for it. One day I can be totally into a topic and the next I fall flat, all because of the little things that made up my morning or just my overall level of motivation that day, but when I'm home I always seem to do well because I am in my own little area.

Creative writing is when an author just writes to entertain themselves or a targeted audience, using their minds as the basis for the story. It is important and fun to do this every so often because it makes you think a different way. It makes you able to generate situations and events in your head in order to achieve a theme or end result. This can help you to understand your own life, knowing what needs to happen in order to achieve an end result, or a goal. It does the mind good to analyze the order of events on paper, in order to be able to do it in your own life.

In relation to my masterpiece, creativity is what will set apart all the different projects. Everybody has their own subjects and things to present, and anybody can just slap together a slide show, but I don't believe in that. I believe that to truly understand it, and to make others understand it, everybody needs to present it in the way that enabled them to truly understand it, to bring everyone else down to their own level.

No comments:

Post a Comment