Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence

My SMART goal is to attend Allan Hancock college followed by attending Cal Poly SLO. It is definitely specific as I know the actual locations, I'm just not exactly sure on the classes I want. It's measurable fiscally because if I receive scholarships and the acceptance letter I will know I'm right on track. It is attainable; it will be difficult to get in to Cal Poly but it will definitely be worth it. My parents always have my back and would do anything to achieve my goal of attending these schools. It is timely because it doesn't take years to actually get in; I just have to endure the application process.

In the collaborative working groups I would like to join a few students in restoring nature in our communities. Too much untouched landscape is being taken over by houses and businesses and it is truly sad to see the natural beauty of the Central Coast disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment